Traditional CPA Services
Concierge services are traditional accounting services performed by the CPA-side of our house.
A compilation is preparing the financial statements of an entity based on information provided by the entity’s management. You will receive a full set of financial statements in accordance with GAAP. This will include:
- Accountant’s compilation report
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of retained earnings or changes in equity
- Statement of cash flow
- Financial disclosures at year end
A review is less extensive than an audit, but more involved than a compilation. It consists primarily of analytical procedures we apply to the financial statements, and various inquiries we make of your company’s management team. You get a limited level of assurance because we use analytical procedures and changes in trends to identify areas that need further inquiry.
Incurred Cost Submission
The Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR 52.216-7) require that government contractors submit an incurred cost submission (ICS) within 6 months after the end of fiscal year. The ICS determines the final actual indirect cost rates that a government contractor incurred during a year. You will receive:
- A completed set of all applicable ICS schedules
- Client recommendations for improvements
DCAA-compliant system set up
One of the most daunting tasks for small government contractors is being able to have their accounting systems determined adequate by Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA). Our process to ensure your system is compliant is:
- Modifying an existing accounting system file
- Set up components for you to properly track job costs
Business Tax Preparation
Our tax services focus on compliance and making sure you use all the deductions that you are entitled to. A relationship with Cheryl Jefferson & Associates will ensure your taxes are filed accurately.
Business Tax Planning
Tax planning involves not only utilizing the available deductions and credit to reduce your tax liability, but also knowing what that tax liability could be before Tax Day. Our tax planning services include:
- Business Tax Projections for federal and state(s) if requested
- Communication about tax credits (federal or state) that your business could be eligible for.