How do our services provide value?
What are the benefits to you and your business?
We know your pain points…
- Hiring accounting staff
- Invoicing government contracts
- Dealing with Federal Acquisition Regulations on a daily basis
- Doing your own bookkeeping after 8 hours on a contract.
- Trying to figure out what the heck went wrong with the accounting system
- A profit & loss statement for June…..in September
- Moving timesheets and costs because you charged to the wrong task order
- Forgetting to enter bills or even pay the bills because…you were busy on a contract
- Not having the data on hand to bid on a new proposal
- Coding every transaction correctly in accordance with FAR, GAAP, DCAA, CAS, and so on and so on
- Not being able to take a day off AND not catch up the books
- Not having coverage when your in-house bookkeeper goes on vacation
- Having to pay extra for another accountant to clean up the mess you made
- You REALLY don’t like dealing with the day-to-day accounting.
- You’d prefer if someone just takes this all off your plate…
Our Value Proposition..
- We are specialist in government contract accounting
- We love accounting, we love financial analysis…we love numbers!
- Our 3-tier virtual CFO services are more cost-effective than hiring and managing in-house
- You gain expertise in every service area that we provide
- You benefit from real-time financial information, already coded correctly and posted on time
- You don’t have to train our staff and we are responsible for hiring the people we need to get the job done
- We can reduce the clean up, tax notices, and other compliance stressful issues
- We can assist in your strategy planning, directors meeting, and business growth with accurate information.
- We are already your trusted advisor
- We are happy to take the burden off of your plate
The case AGAINST keeping accounting in-house
When you hire in-house accounting staff, you will require multiple people to get accurate, real-time financial data. Here are average nationwide (US) salaries of key accounting positions. In addition to the salary, add another 30-40% for employee benefits and payroll taxes.
|Chief Financial Officer
Source: Zip Recruiter, November 2023 (Fulton, MD)
Choose A Tier That Works For You!
Our pricing tiers are targeted for government contractors and the unique regulatory rules they must follow. If you are not a federal contractor, your pricing may vary.